Thursday, December 13, 2007

Online Surveys: Pinecone Research


There are tons of online survey sites out there promising all sorts of cash and prize compensations. Many are frauds and few are legit, but I'm here to help guide you to the ones that will give you an actual payout and not just fill your mailbox with spam. The first of these sites is Pinecone Research.

Pinecone Research is one of the most highly regarded online survey sites that have a web presence. I'm not sure exactly why they're considered top-tier, I've had many other good experiences with other survey sites, but I'm pretty sure it stems from its membership exclusivity. In order to become a member you have to find their banner ad that only occasionally shows up on various sites and fit a certain demographic as well. My personal experience was that it took me 2 1/2 years to become a member, and that's when I found the site that is dedicated to tracking the banner and linking directly through it.

Amylynn.org is that site that took me 2 years to find out about and 6 months before it found an active banner. Well, right now both Pinecone US and Pinecone Canada are accepting new members through the links on Amylynn.org and how long they will remain active is anybody's guess so act as soon as you can on it. They are currently looking for 20-some males, but I have had many female friends sign up as well the last time they were looking for male applicants.

They payout is generally modest with Pinecone, about $3 - $5 per survey (they're usually 5-15 minutes), but they are very prompt with payouts and I generally receive a check in the mail 4 to 5 days after completing a survey. Many people also have stated that they sometimes receive products to tryout. I haven't yet, but it's another perk I'm looking forward to getting one day.

When you do sign up through the links on Amylynn.org, make sure you answer the first few surveys truthfully. Like I said before, Pinecone Research is very exclusive and is well known for removing members from the program for mismatched survey answers. Tell the truth and you'll be set and earning some extra checks in the mail soon.

I have many more survey sites to recommend, so even though $3 - $5 might not sound like much now, when it's combined with many other sites like this it will make for just one of many strong secondary income streams that are available.

No comments: