Wednesday, December 26, 2007

10 cent listing fees on eBay tomorrow!


Hi everyone, hope you had a great time over the holidays. I'm still getting back in the swing of things and eBay has decided to have 10 cent listings just in time to get ahead of my one big resolution I was going to have this New Year's.....get rid of my extra stuff.

The great thing about 10 cent listing fees is that it's a flat rate, none of that price adjustment depending on how much you want to list your item for. These come around every so often and I usually miss them, so heed my advice, take advantage of this offer if you have stuff you want to sell or just get rid of.

You can get full details here. The 24 hour listing countdown starts at 12a.m. PST, so take that into account as well.

A few of my strategies for the listing this time around are:

- Sell the common items as 5 day auctions. The promo is to get more people to sell, which will flood the market with items ending on the 7th day since most people choose this.

- Sell my rare/uncommon items as 7 day auctions since there won't be as much competition and it will increase the odds of more potential bidders seeing the items.


- Do a mass listing of my items around 9p.m. EST. This is my usual time and I've had good results since most people in the US timezones are home around this time. I've read a few articles stating that lunchtime is good as well, but I don't think my boss would appreciate me selling on eBay if he stopped by.


Good luck and have fun with it!

No comments: