Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ebates: Get money back at most online stores


Looks like I started this blog just in time, tomorrow starting at 10 a.m. PST Ebates.com is repeating their incredible Cyber Monday deal.

If you haven't heard of Ebates.com, it really is an excellent program that I use almost every time I do online shopping. They keep it simple too, before you purchase an item online just sign in to your account and check to see if the retailer you're going to purchase from is listed (there's a pretty good chance too, they have over 800 merchant partners).

Just click on the merchant's link on the Ebates.com site and you'll automatically receive a rebate for your purchases (up to 25% depending on the merchant). Also, they will list all current coupons for the merchant so you can save even more cash!

Sounds good right? Well get this, for tomorrow's Cyber Monday repeat offer all merchant rebates are increased (most of them doubled)! Especially with the holiday season, this is the perfect time to sign up for an account and finish up your holiday shopping.

As an added bonus: Sign up with my referral link (any of the Ebates.com mentions on this page) and we both get an extra $5 added to our rebate accounts.

Like I said in the welcome, I'll only use referrals to things I approve of for my own use, but since I'm new on the scene, you can check out 119 other review of Ebates.com on epinons here.

Get your Ebates.com account now for the big event tomorrow!


Sign Up With Blockbuster, Get 50% Off First Month.
Discover Open Road

No comments: