Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My favorite (and highest paying) survey site - Opinion Outpost

I know that alot of you are looking for sites like Pinecone Research and today I've got one that I hold in even higher regard than Pinecone, Opinion Outpost.

Why would I make such a statement when Pinecone Research is so highly regarded. Easy, I've made alot more money in alot less time with them. I've averaged around $1.50 - $2 per survey, but have received and completed invites of up to $15 for a survey. Add that to the fact that I receive on average invites to take 3 surveys a day and it's a clear moneymaker.

I also really like how Opinion Outpost includes the dollar amount and estimated time it will take to complete in their emails. For example, this is an invite that I received today:

SURVEY HOSTED BY:
Survey is hosted by an outside company

LENGTH:
This survey should take approximately 5 minutes to complete.

OPINION POINTS:
If you qualify and complete this survey, then you will earn 25 Opinion Points!


Opinion Points will be rewarded immediately. This survey will resolve back to our site automatically awarding Opinion Points if you qualify and complete.

Opinion Points are the way that Opinion Outpost pays out. 10 point is equal to $1, so in this case a 5 minute survey would pay out $2.50..not too shabby. You must have a minimum of 50 Opinion Points to cash out ($5), which as you can see is pretty easy to do. The payout takes longer than Pinecone, a matter of weeks instead of days, but you can have a pretty nice size check coming to you within a matter of weeks of taking surveys.

I posted a scan of my first check I received from Opinion Outpost awhile back and here it is again (click for very high resolution). This time around should be even more impressive (I'm currently at $76.50 in my account...holding out until I reach $100).



If you've been looking for a survey site similar to Pinecone Research and with bigger payouts, look no further and start doing surveys with Opinion Outpost!