Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Feed your family healthy and cheap - $45 and $70 a week mealplans for a family of four

Most of us have been there before. When you're either behind on bills or right about to get into that bad spot, you know that you're going to need to change your shopping habits . Don't make the same mistake I did and depend on Ramen and boxed macaroni & cheese as your primary source of food. I ended up losing 13 lbs. during my 4 month stretch of hard times and anybody that knows me will tell you that, as a slender guy, I can use every pound I have

Instead of going down the alley of malnutrition, check out these $45 and $70 a week diets provided by hillbillyhousewife.com. They are designed to feed a family of four, so if you live by yourself or less than 3 others, you should have leftovers that can stretch your dollar even further.

It may not be up to gourmet standards (or even close), but it's definitely more nutritious than the ramen & macaroni diet. Be sure to check out her recipes as well for some other food ideas.


Blockbuster Total Access - FREE Trial