Monday, May 26, 2008

New Amazon deals of the Week added

Sorry for the downtime with no updates, I was out enjoying the beautiful weather over this holiday weekend and I hope all of you were too!

As promised, here's week 2 of my Amazon deals of the Week at my Amazon aStore. Some new ones that are great for the summer weather including:

Grill Zone 2 inch Square Charcoal Grill With Cart

Eagle Claw Spinning Rod and Reel Combo

JBL On Tour Portable Speaker System


And the one premier offer that they have this week (with a price too low to show on their site...don't worry, there's a link to click to see it):

Linksys CIT400 Dual-Mode Internet Telephony Kit with Integrated Skype


If you are considering this incredible deal on the Linksys phone, check out my previous post where Skype is now offering unlimited long distance for only $3 per month! Together it's an incredible deal.